Easter is just round the corner so why not have some fun and bake! Here is a simple and quick recipe designed to get you in the Easter mood.
To start you will need:
- 300g Cadbury Mini Eggs (or any other kind of mini egg you fancy)
- 600g milk chocolate, or if you prefer white or dark just add them in instead
- 180g mini marshmallows
- 300g digestive biscuits
- First, you must melt the chocolate. This can be done either in the microwave or in a bowl over a pot of very hot water.
- Put the digestive biscuits into a large bowl and crush using the end of a rolling pin. Don’t completely crush them as you want to have some crunch in the rocky road.
- Place the marshmallows in the bowl with the biscuits, then add one pack of Mini Eggs.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the mixture and mix until everything is thoroughly covered. Place into a lined 10 x 8 baking tray.
- Top with the other pack of Mini Eggs then leave to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.